White Glock 17/19/22/23/24/26/27/31
- Snag-free design for easy drawing
- Large front sight improves speed
- V-Notch rear sight provides a large FOV
- Tritium lamps aid alignment in poor lighting
- Red-dot battery boxes taller than 0.275" above the slide will obscure the sights
DXT Big Dot Night Sights provide faster target acquisition and easier sight alignment in low light environments. They feature a snag-free design for easy holster draw without catching clothing. The v-notch rear sight and large front sight provide easier target acquisition compared to factory sights. Tritium lamps aid alignment in dim and dark environments. Red dot battery boxes that measure 0.275� above the top of the slide will obscure the sights. XS Suppressor/Optic height sights will work with suppressors up to 1.375� in diameter and the Trijicon RMR as long as the battery box height is not above 0.250� above the top of the slide. In most installations it will not work with the Vortex Venom/Viper, and Burris Fast Fire Optics, as they are much taller.