Remington LR 20ga.
- Manufactured from 1704 stainless steel
- 25 percent longer parallel section in the choke
- Knurled on the end for quick and easy removal
- Backed by Carlson's lifetime warranty
- Steel shot may be used through these chokes
Carlson Waterfowl Extended Choke Tubes are manufactured from 1704 stainless steel and designed to throw tighter and denser patterns than conventional choke tubes. These choke tubes feature a 25% longer parallel section in the choke, thus throwing more consistent patterns. Each choke tube is knurled on the end to allow for quick and easy removal. Each choke tube has the constriction and size laser marked on the end and body for easy reference. Steel shot may be used through these choke tubes with exceptional results. Do not shoot steel shot larger than BB or any steel load faster than 1550 FPS through the Long Range Constriction.� Loads that exceed this size and speed should be used with the Mid Range choke tube. These chokes are backed by Carlson's lifetime warranty.
See more: Firearm Accessories