Black 5 pin .019 RH/LH
- Pro Brite pin design increases brightness without crowding sight picture
- Gravity-Line rotational adjustment alings aperture travel with gravity for long-distance precision
- Micro-adjustable windage and elevation
- Four-position windage gang adustment
- New shooter's ring design for better peep alignment (bright day & glow-in-the-dark visibility)
The Magnitude sight takes features from the Attitude multi-pin sight series and adds improvements for backcountry terrain. Favorite features from the Attitude series remain, such as micro-adjustable windage and elevation controls, a large 2-inch aperture diameter, and the option of a detachable dovetail mounting bracket. This sight is perfect for backcountry adventures with its rugged and overbuilt design. This sight is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, with a new bracket design for increased strength and a modern look. This sight uses a new glow ring with an implied �crosshair� cut that improves peep alignment. An updated material provides a longer-lasting glow. The fiber-holder was moved forward, increasing light exposure when shooting from cover. A machined anti-reflective texture inside the sigh housing and an included detachable aluminum sunshade help reduce glare in difficult lighting situations. The Remove LED sight light is included for moments where more illumination is needed. This model uses a detachable dovetail mount.