- Finger bed grooves for enhanced grip and control
- Thin head and jaw reduce torque on a D-loop
- CNC-machined aluminum case w/ stainless steel mechanics
- Multi-position thumb barrel
- Individual travel & sensitivy adjustments
The Apex Gear Surge is an ambidextrous release with finger bed grooves for enhanced grip and control. The thin head and jaw structure are designed to reduce torque on a D-loop, while the latching jaw keeps the release locked in place while you wait for release. Other features include a lightweight, CNC-machined aluminum case, stainless steel mechanics, multi-position thumb barrel and individual travel and sensitivity adjustments.