- Two interchangeable head postures: one red, one white
- Injection-molded tail fan can be adjusted for mature or Jake orientation
- Hand carved foldable tail section for ultimate realism
- Realistic movement without unnatural spin
- True-to-life paint scheme and feather detail
The HDR Strutter features interchangeable heads with distinct aggression levels and an adjustable tail fan. These adjustable components allow the HDR Strutter to mimic a mature Tom or a Youthful Jake for a variety of setups. Flocked feathers, realistic legs, and a realistic paint scheme all combine for a life-like build. The strutting wing pieces and fan remove easily for real, feathered substitutions. A build 15% smaller than real turkeys and removable wings combined with the included carry bag, make for easy transport.
See more: Decoys