- Off set mounts to lower riser or front stabilizer mount
- Trilock features three raised boss taper surfaces on the male connector
- A second lock the Anchorgrip adds biting teeth for easy anguler adjustability
- Laser engraved indictor lines for micro adjustments
- CNC machined comes with all stainless steel hardware
Adjustable off-set mounts to the lower riser mounting holes or to the front stabilizer hole when using a quick disconnect. TriLock features three raised boss taper surfaces on the male connector for a stronger connection. An added second lock from the AnchorGrip that adds biting teeth to give security that the bars will stay put. With the RodLock bar wedges against the riser to make it virtually impossible for the mount to rotate or drop. Includes one side rod CenterLock quick disconnect that allows you to add and remove your stabilizer quickly for transport and easy storage. Internal nut mounts flush with the quick disconnect. Laser engraved indicator lines for precise micro-adjustments. Includes 5/16�-24 stainless steel hardware. Ambidextrous for RH/LH use. CNC machined.