- Micro adjustments to angle bars up or down and side to side for proper balance
- Trilock features three raised boss taper surfaces on the male connector
- A second lock the Anchorgrip adds biting teeth for easy anguler adjustability
- Laser engraved indictor lines for micro adjustments
- CNC machined comes with all stainless steel hardware
Adjustable v-bar mount with eyebolt offers micro-adjustments to angle the back bars up and down or side to side for proper stabilizer/v-bar balance. Attaches to front riser or v-bar extensions. TriLock features three raised boss taper surfaces on the male connector for a stronger connection. An added second lock from the AnchorGrip that adds biting teeth with easy angular adjustability. Includes two side rod Centerlok quick disconnects that allow you to add and remove your stabilizer quickly for transport and easy storage. Internal nut mounts flush with the quick disconnect. Laser engraved indicator lines for precise micro-adjustments. Includes 5/16�-24 stainless steel hardware. Ambidextrous for RH/LH use. Stainless steel eye bolt included for v-bar extension attachment and CNC machined.