The Buckstik is a simple to use interactive deer attractant designed to attract dominant bucks and keep them coming back on a regular basis. The artificial Buckstik serves as a licking branch, rubbing post, and mock scrape all in one. Draw deer in and keep them coming in with the Buckstik.
Check out the How to Use a BuckStik article in the "Blogs + How to Use" tab for more information.
This unique and interactive deer attractant features:
- Interactive top leaves, and coconut fiber rope and vines – perfect for use as a licking branch, capturing scent and starting a productive mock scrape
- Forehead Strip – the forehead strip is designed to hold and collect hair, dirt, and gland secretions from bucks when they use it as a rubbing post
- Scent Pad – located at the bottom of the Buckstik, the scent pad is designed to hold the Interdigital gland scent, completing the perfect presentation of all three glands provided with every Buckstik.
- Includes a set of (3) 5ml spray bottles of separate gland scents – Preorbital, forehead, and interdigital – packaged in easy-to-use spray bottles **CAUTION – USE SPARINGLY AND ACCORDING TO DIRECTIONS TO AVOID SPOOKING DEER** - these are not like urines – they are very powerful communication tools and should be used properly. If used properly, these sets of glands will last over 2 seasons per BuckStik.
- Durable 3/8” fiberglass, two piece stick designed for years of use and deer interaction.
- Step in anchor for added stability and ease of installation.
ENHANCE YOUR BUCKSTIK: Deer love the scent of Pine or Cedar and congregate in these areas where available. Enhance your Buckstik with the Pine or Cedar Pitch add on. Generously apply Cedar or Pine Pitch to BuckStik's forehead strip in season. Available in a 2.3" H x 0.6" diameter tube that will last multiple seasons.
BuckStik Ships complete in self-storage tube 3" x 40"