- Magnetic clicker makes a distinct click when you reach full draw
- Mounts to the plunger hole
- The magnet engages/disengages from the contact of the threads of your steel point
- Having an arrow stick out at least one inch in front of your bow is recommended
- No impact on arrow flight
The Sideklick Draw Check mounts to the plunger hole of your bow and is a magnetic driven clicker that engages from the threads of your arrow's steel point having no impact on arrow flight. Point driven, it is recommended having your arrow stick out at least one inch in front of your bow.